Sunday, January 19, 2014

A little Valentine

Hello my bloggie friends. It's been a long time since I've been on my blog to post some of my crafts. So I though I would share this Valentine that I made for my daughter.

I was looking through one of my Stampin' Up catalogs and came across a cute stamp that I don't have so I created my own using my computer and a word document.

Loved the card in the catalog so I re-created it to make it my own. I used a chipboard frame from my CTMH pack and rubbed my stamp pad on it to make it blue. I used my hearts embossing folder for the background and stamped the heart from Stampin' Up! using white ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. I popped the heart using foam tape. I hand drew my little hearts inside the letter "O" in the words love.

What do you think? Sorry for the blurry pic I just couldn't get a good pic with my iphone.

 
 
 
Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

3 Bunny Hugs:

Lisa said...

Hello my friend!! This is beautiful!! I love how you recreated the stamp!! The heart is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet~ Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Lisa Resnick said...

wow!!! beautiful cards!!! I loooove them!! hope your little one is feeling much better, take care :) x
remove background